For our office in Hamburg we are looking to hire a PHP-Developer (m/f) for Content Marketing Portals.
CONTENT FLEET, is your 'wingman' in content marketing. Storybeat, our back-end semantic analysis tool, detects your target group's information demands and relevant content in order to satisfy those needs. We also keep track of all engaging actions on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. This huge amount of data allows us to create impressive and successful content marketing strategies and rapidly learn from our performance in order to constantly evolve.
We develop a wide range of websites about different topics, including technology, celebrities, browser games and of course pets. Our architecture is based on Symfony2/3, Elasticsearch and Wordpress.
Wanna be part of it?
You get points for:
- Creating, maintaining and pampering websites based on Symfony and Elasticsearch
- Developing and building efficient and reusable PHP plugins for Wordpress
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers in Twig
- Sharing your ideas to make each website better
Extra points? Of course you can have them, if you:
- Have worked with GitHub
- Speak English and/or German
- Innovative and creative company
- Diverse and challenging projects
- A great working environment as part of a highly motivated, international, and competent team
- Freedom of choice: Use your experience and knowledge to actively shape our agile development processes and technologies
- Full time employment in Hamburg
- We do have Mate, a ping pong table, a BBQ, fresh fruit, an amazing roof terrace and the occasional after work beer
Please send your application, your possible start date, and salary expectation with subject “PHP Developer” to email@example.com.